Friday, February 26, 2010

One of the things in life that I like is old fashioned cars they just have that look and feel that certain shape that catches my eye. I don’t know why but I think that some cars now days are just too boxy and computerized. I believe that cars should have actual shape to them well a few of my favorite cars are
2009 lambrodini Gallardo this car has a 5.2 liter v10 cranking out somewhere around 618 hp
It has a really nice interior and its leather and it has a base price of a wallet cringing $219,000


1978 Pontiac trans am I love the older cars because they have curves and actual great shaped to them not boxy body shape and it just is a great car it has a Chevy 350, 16v 5.0l v8 cranking out 315 hp I really like this car because 1. It’s a muscle car and 2. It’s a great body shape and now it doesn’t look boxy like cars do now days.




1790 ford mustang boss 429 this is one of my dream cars because it’s the best looking car I’ve seen and this thing is a rippling mass of power and it just has that prestige shape to it that I really like and it has a great sound too. It is powered by a 429 ci hemi engine that cranks out around 500 hp and 450ftlbs of torque it has 3.91 posi lock rear end and quarter panel scoops

1970 dodge challenger, it’s a cat that was dodges equivalent to fords mustang and this car did that well it has a shorter wheelbase than the mustang but it had a 318 hp v-8 with a 4 barrel carb it was a great performing car it could lay down a mean strip of rubber

No comments:

Post a Comment