Friday, February 12, 2010

#1.0

Blog 1
Love played a medium role in my life it’s like my other - other - other half like the things I love to do or the people I that are life hugely involved in my life it has changed my life a bit like anyone else like you meet someone that really changes your life.
Some things I like are:
Music. Like classic rock, metal, scream-o classic metal, Norwegian death metal, German rock British rock.
Some of my music idols are randy Rhodes influenced me heavily b/c I saw a ozzy vid on you tube a few years ago and I said I want to be as good as him one day , Jim root from slipknot , angus young from acdc, slash.
Cars I really like cars a lot they in some way shaped the way I am today because I’ve liked cars science I can ever rember my dream car is a 1970 ford mustang boss 429 or a Shelby gt500 Eleanor, a supped up f-450, one day I would live to own a trophy truck of some sort.
Guitars are huge in my life because ive liked guitars science I was 3 and ive been playing science I think I was in preschool and got progressively better, ive played acoustic when I was older I got back in to it and I started to play the electric guitar towards the end of 7th grade. I had like a total of 4 guitars and today 3 have made it 2 electrics and 1 junky acoustic my dream guitar is a 1964 Gibson les Paul standard.
Another one of the million things I like are friends the friends really made me who I am and I have the greatest friends they are great and I always have a good time and I like to have fun like every teen in the world does and some things might not be the smartest things ever but you know I really don’t care much.
Another thing I like is anything that involves off roading cuz I like to be outdoors and it doesn’t matter where really at all.
I like racing as in grand prix –uhh- indie racing ,drag racing, Rolex racing , boat racing, drifting.
Really theirs a few movies and I really don’t play video games much actually very little.
A few movies l like are book of Eli, dawn of the dead step bothers hang over and a lot more.

3 comments: